Friday, October 5, 2012

Home made hot chocolate mix

For the past two days here the weather has been horrible, cold and snowing. It shouldn't snow for at least another three weeks!

Because I don't really drink coffee and I ran out of my favorite tea I decided to make some hot chocolate mix. It tastes much better than the stuff that you buy in the stores and it's cheaper. I double the recipe and get roughly 80 cups of hot chocolate for $18. for that price I would only get 30 cups if I bought three boxes with 10 packs. I also used all organic ingredients. All ingredients are pronounceable and identifiable :)

Ingredients
2 1/2 cups skim milk powder
2 1/4 cup powder sugar
1 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 bag milk chocolate chips

Mix all together, add 3 tablespoons to a cup, pour boiling water over it, stir well to melt all the chocolate chips and enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment