Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Coconut oil body lotion

I deleted the original source that I got this from, it was originally titled whipped body butter, I think. It's been so long since I made this and since I've posted anything that I honestly can't remember.

I personally don't like this lotion, I find it to be to greasy but I must admit it does work really well. My hands were softer, my feet stopped cracking but I just couldn't get over the fact that felt like I needed a shower after using it because of the greasy feeling it leaves on your skin.

You need one jar of coconut oil, don't melt it otherwise it won't work, just scrape it out of the jar with a spoon.
Essential oil
Vitamin E gel

Put the coconut oil in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until it is light and fluffy.
Add half a teaspoon of vitamin E gel and two drops of the essential oil. Mix together, put it in a nice container and it is ready to use :)



No comments:

Post a Comment