Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Two Pinterest recipes

Here are two more recipes from Pinterest I tried, the first, scrambled eggs cooked in a muffin tin. They were good and easy but there is just something with the texture once they are cooked that makes them more like a quiche than actual scrambled eggs.
Basically you add whatever you want to the scrambled eggs, scoop them into the muffin tin and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

The second are sugared roasted almonds. These were amazing, delicious and addicting. They tastes much better the second day. Sadly, I can not find the recipe. I have this really bad habit of writing out the recipes that I like and deleting the pin or if I don't like the end result I just delete the pin but this time I think I deleted before I wrote it out. One day I will find the recipe again.






No comments:

Post a Comment