Thursday, August 2, 2012

Flavored water

I have been challenging myself to drink at least 10 cups of water a day because to be honest... My fluid intake used to be more cafeine than anything else. I have been searching for flavored water that I can make myself and so far I have found these two that I really like and they are so easy!

The first one is citrus water, I make it in my to go cup that hold just over 3 cups of water, I take one slice of orange and one slice of lemon, cut into quartes, squeeze the juice into the cup then add the fruit pieces, a tiny drizzle of blue agave nectar, a few ice cubes, fill with water and all done :) occasionally i add a slice of lime but i find the lime makes it a bit bitter.


The second one that is my favorite is cucmber (I thinly slice about half an inch) three mint leaves and a cery thin slice of lime. I only add a drizzle of agave if the lime adds a bitter taste. This drink is very refreshing and perfect after a workout!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment