Saturday, August 25, 2012

Park, sushi and Dr. Who

Today I had plans for a lot of crafting, I was going to work on my autumn leaves blanket, possibly start Drew's Gryffindor scarf and find some type of art project to do with the kids. Instead I worked all day, picked up sushi on my way home and then while Andrew went camping in the back yard with Drew and Aly amazingly fell asleep early I ate the sushi and had a Dr. Who marathon. Of course between work and sending the boys out to sleep in the yard my Dad came over and we all spent some time outside and going to the park. I have discovered that the 9th Dr. is my favorite so far and even though I know I watched a lot of the earlier episodes with my Dad when I was younger I don't remember them at all. I wish I could find them on DVD.

Here is a picture of the park, isn't it pretty? I must remember to bring my good camera when the leaves start to change colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment